Fiber optic blow molding machine MINI MAH-3The Mini Mah-3 blowing machine model is intended mainly for microcanalization. The blow molding machine allows blowing fiber optics, cables, microcables and microducts with diameters from 0.8mm to 6mm, and uses HDPE duplicates that are available on the market.
The blow molding machine is manufactured from scratch in the Polish company MAL-MET and thanks to the use of the best materials and patented technology, it is characterized by very high power, ease of use and reliability in all conditions. The blowing machine is equipped with the latest generation of feed rollers that act as a clutch and forgive operator errors. Mal-Met company gives 24 months warranty for the blow molding machine.
|Working pressure||6-15 atmospheres|
|Engine operating pressure||0.63 MPa|
|Head working pressure||6-15 atmospheres|
|Smooth fiber optic speed regulation||0-110 m / min|
|Engine air consumption||48 m³ / h|
|Head air consumption||1 – 5 m³ / min|
|Machine weight||35 kg|
|Dimensions: length, width, height||600mm x 650mm x 600mm|
|Number of bearings||7 pieces|
|Number of Rolls||2|
|Supports all diameters of duplicates||4 mm – 16 mm|
|Cable / optical fiber diameters||0.8 mm – 6 mm|
- user manual
- CE declaration of conformity
- tool box
- set of rolls
- nozzle for the head
- set of head clamps and steadies
- a set of tools for operating the machine
- pneumatic gun to keep clean
- multi-functional counter with Bluetooth
Each blowing machine is equipped with a modern counter
- Large backlit display.
- Polish, English and German language.
- Speed of cable.
- Daily and total counter.
- Numbers forward and backward (when pulling out the cable, I subtract the given distance with the odometer function). Ambient temperature.
- Ambient temperature.
- Battery level.
- Built-in battery charged via USB cable.
- Option to connect to the phone application via Bluetooth.